TERMS OF SERVICE
LEGALS AND DISCLAIMERS
- HouseConcertsAustralia.com (hereafter HCA) is a privately owned website and data system.
- HCA will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of the HCA site or the use of contents available on linked sites.
- Information present on the HCA site is subject to change.
- If you are concerned with any members activity, please report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosts are free to join and may also cancel at any time without notification.
- Artists pay an Annual membership fee.
Performing Rights and APRA
APRA live performance submissions are not required at Private House Concerts. A house concert performance occurs within a domestic environment and is by private invitation only.
Scope of Activity
- HCA acts solely as a connection service between musicians and hosts.
- HCA does not offer or negotiate contractual agreements between Hosts and Artists
- HCA does not offer exclusive representation of Artists.
- Hosts and Artists are exclusively responsible for the accuracy of the content they provide for use on HCA’s website
HCA can not be held responsible in any way for the accuracy, content or presentation of material accessed directly or indirectly through the HCA website.
No Public or Personal Liability
- HCA accepts no liability for any actual, incidental, accidental indirect, special or consequential damages, including lost potential or actual profits arising from the use of HCA information and services.
- HCA encourages Hosts and Artists to carry public liability insurance. The degree of cover is determined by the personal choice of Hosts and Artists.
Maintenance of Service
- HCA will attempt to provide a professional and suitable information and contact service (the HCA Website) for Hosts and Artists.
- HCA does not guarantee the status, accessibility and accuracy of its website or database.
- HCA may suspend or close its website site at any time for technical or other reasons
- HCA will issue suitable email notification to its members of such suspension or closure
- Hosts and Artists are responsible for maintaining the currency of their contact information so they can receive such notifications.
Cancellation of membership will be accepted at the time of receipt of such cancellation in writing, or by email. The members page will be subsequently deleted by HCA. The current membership fee may be refunded in whole or part at the discretion of HCA.
No Compete Policy
House Concerts Australia has a ‘no compete’ policy. Members agree to work constructively with HCA and not use information obtained from HCA to compete against HCA in any way.
Website User Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this website. You are solely responsible for your conduct and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms of service. You agree that you will not re-post, email or copy any content or use or allow the use of this website or the information or code it contains in a manner that:
- Infringes, violates or misappropriates any third parties intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in ‘phishing’ or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- is in any way harmful to minors;
- is hateful or discriminatory based or otherwise objectionable;
- Employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- Constitutes or contains any form of unsolicited advertising.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their written consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network.
- Engage in spamming, chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this website without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or prevent others from using this website, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this website, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this website;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this website or the content contained therein;
These terms and Conditions are to be interpreted according to the Laws of Australia